Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting Ready for the Big Blogville Back to School Bash

We're just chillin' until it's time for the Back to School Bash to start.




The Bounce House is all spiffied up and ready for your bouncing fun! 



Just a couple of quick reminders:

Remember to get your pawdicures BEFORE bouncing.  We don't want to have a lot of down time while we make repairs, um, like last time :)

Try to eat your hotdogs AFTER bouncing.  Ditto above for cleanup :)

Other than that, have a great time! 

Oh, yeah, the Bounce House will be a Commentathon to benefit SAS this weekend.  We will donate 25 cents for each comment/bounce over the weekend.  You can comment/bounce as much as you like, but we're only going to count  one comment/bounce per person each day.  Does that make sense?  If not, don't worry - just comment/bounce 'til you can't jump anymore and we'll let our accountant figure it out!

We're looking forward to all the exciting Back-to-School Bash activities!  We were so busy slacking off at the pond preparing the Bounce House that we didn't even get dates to the Prom or send pics in to anything!  And we can't even remember if signed up for any classes.  BUT, we'll be sure stop by all the activities and see what everybody's up to over the weekend.  It's gonna be a BLAST!

The Road Dogs

16 comments:

SissySees said...

Oh, big fun! Both of my fur-girls love to bounce...

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! ME Too ... We are participating on the Big BTS Bash!!!
I did lots of SPLASHING!!! this weekend (you check out my blog post last Sunday). Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

FYI: Tasty Tuesday today and I have a giveaway. Check it out!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We better all rest up before the big weekend
Benny & Lily

Backcountry Brodie said...

You mite consider throwing some kitteh litter (I think it mite werk fur dogs too) in the bottom of that bouncy howse to create an absorpshun zone after wot happened last time. Just woofin'

Scooter said...

Hey Road Dogs!
Wow, looks like a great day around the water! Love the doggie raftie! I can't wait for the Bounce House. Very sweet of you to do the comment-a-thon for SAS. You are one super-duper pack and I'm glad we're furiends. Can't wait to see you over the weekend! Woohoooo
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Corbin said...

I'll do my best to swing by and bounce! Mom says I can't send anything in because we won't be near a computer this weekend... but I sure will try to get her via the pawheld!
-Corbin

Anonymous said...

You all sure do look relaxed!

But come on you really need some dates for the Pawm! I think there is still time!

I cannot hardly wait for the Bounce House! Nails are clipped and READY!!!

woos, Tessa

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So many wonderful activities are planned. We hope to have some fun too, but Mom says we might have to miss out on some of it. We just know it will be a big success.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I'm gettin my Pawdicure THURSDAY.. I PAWmise not to eat or drink before gettin in fur some FUN Bounces!!

PeeS.. I did remind Ruby and Penny to either wear Pants or at Least SHORTS under their dresses...

I have your Spot all marked out.. it is even CLOSER to the Em. Med. tent THIS time... I remember the little BooBoos.
I LOVE Shawnee's suggestion. hehehe

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think you are WONDERFUL to do the Comment-A-Thon thingy fur SAS. You are the bestest most thoughtful bunch. I am PROUD to call you furends.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Me can't wait to play in da bouncy house again. Dat was so much fun da last time (cept when da big guys bounced on me teenie weenie head).

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Relaxing is a tough job guys....somebody has to do it!!!

We can't WAIT for the bounce house. We will make sure to get pedicures and everything!!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

Mack said...

You guys are super generous! And that bouncy house is gonna be fuuuuun!


Sugars,
Mack

houndstooth said...

Oh, that bounce house is always tons of fun!

Bunny

Wyatt said...

Back to School..woo hoo!
See you in class :)

Wyatt and Stanzie

Anonymous said...

Good plan! Gotta get some rest before the big events fur sure! :D

Waggin and soon to be bouncin with ya,
Roo