Monday, January 2, 2012

THIS is FLAKY???

Seeing as how this is FLAKY PEEP WEEK here in Blogville, we thought we would share a tidbit we read in The BARK.  Just to be perfectly CLEAR, our peeps DO NOT engage in this FLAKY behavior!  And to be quite honest, we were a tad chagrined to learn that SOME peeps do.  We know NONE of YOUR peeps do this either, so we hope you won't be too disappointed and disillusioned to learn of this FLAKY, and let's just say, slightly DECEPTIVE behavior. 

So, are you ready for this ~

"And then of course you get these people on Facebook who not only talk about their pets but as their pets. This sort of thing gives me the chills." quoted from "Drawn to Dogs" by Jeffrey Essmann


We're going to go out on a limb and assume this guy means "blogs" as well as "Facebook."  But, regardless of the forum, can you BELIEVE there are SOME peeps who engage in this FLAKY behavior???!!!  Doesn't that just take the cake??? Mmmmm, cake.  Mmmm, cake with BACON . . .




 OR CUPCAKES with BACON!


Hmm? What? Where were we?  Oh, yeah, FLAKY behavior. . .

We know your peeps don't engage in the above-referenced behavior, BUT maybe that do something ELSE that's kinda FLAKY.  Here's your chance to tell the world.


Post on your own blog from January 1 to midnight Eastern time January 7. Post once or multiple times if your peeps give you that much material! Tell us all about how your peep is a flake.


Comment here on our blog, Frankie's blog, Sarge's blog and the Blogville Community Calendar so that we know you've done your post. Why all four you ask?  A couple of very good reasons: 

(1) so we don't miss anyone! 
(2) there are three cool prizes to be awarded on January 11, 2012.

Keep 'em coming!

The Road Dogs















24 comments:

GOOSE said...

BACON?!! Did you say bacon? bacon bacon bacon. Where? Where's the bacon. {droooool}. I've got to go get a paper towel.
Blessings,
Goose

K9 Katastrophie said...

bacon with cake? Why spoil the bacon?! Hey we posted a flake story!

Wyatt said...

You lost me at bacon cupcakes.....

Wyatt

Here in Portland, Vodoo donuts has bacon-maple donuts and now there is a bacon-maple beer...not sure about that one!

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Ohhhhhh bacon cupcakesmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wee is abouts to post our peep is a flake post

Lov
Izzy, Uji & Ronnii
xxx xxx xxx

Finn said...

Bacon!! Nice work!!

3 doxies said...

Wells dat is just da silliest thing I has evers heard...I can't BELIEVE peoples pose as their pets. What is da world comin' too?
Here in Blogville, WE do all da stuff.

Now can I has a bacon cupcake please?

Puddles...writing my OWN blog

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon... did you say Baaaaaaaaacon???

See this is how it all starts to go BAD..WRONG EVEN. We go about our bidness not bothering a soul (except fur an occasional squirrel) and these INSANE PEEPS.. come to OUR BLOGVILLE WORLD and try to imPAWsonate REAL Bloggers by trying to post and stuffs like US. PITIFUL.. YEP.. PEEPS are PITIFUL.. THEY need to get a LIFE. They need to stay AWAY from Blogville and sayin Stoopid stuffs like.. THEY are trying to tawk and rite like WE do. I say
PHARRRRRRRRRT on them.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Pet imposters? That's really flaky. We can smell that bacon...drool.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Oh, we did post a 'flaky' and we have a couple more up our sleeves....legs....collars.

Suka said...

*drool.........................

You had me at bacon.

*drool............................

Oh, and regarding that silly quote, my human does not pose as me, I am me!! I do my own blogging, thank you very much!

Suka

Backcountry Brodie said...

You mean to tell me there be IMPAWSTERS where flaky peeps pawtend to be their pets? OMD, outrageous. Do I smell bacon....? Flaky bacon.....?

The Daily Pip said...

Shawnee's comment made me laugh! My mom recently told some friends about my blog (they didn't know about it) and they looked at her like she was super flaky. Oh well ...

Thanks for your kind words. I am hanging in there as best I can. Unfortunately with the holiday weekend, we haven't spoken with the cardiologist yet. Hopefully, tomorrow ...

Your pal, Pip

Dachshund Nola said...

My peep flake post is up!
Dachshund Nola

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

Wonder what he means about people talking for their pets? My peeps would never do that! All opinions and expressions at the love shack are purely those of my own - from my sweet little doggie mind! HUMPH... you're right.. what a flake!!

AROOOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

Two French Bulldogs said...

bacon! Oh my dawg
Happee New Year!
Benny & Lily

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Bacon makes everything better, don't ya reckon? Anywho - I've just done my flakey peep post!!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie

Bunk said...

Hi there!

I just made my flakey human post. Check it out!

http://bunkblog.net/home/flakey-humans

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

People pretending to be a dog? What the heck is that all about. That guy must be coo coo in the head. Oh well, not worth wasting slobber on that doodle brain. Flake for sure! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

houndstooth said...

Bacon?! Say no more! I lost all logical train of thought when I saw that!

Bunny

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Road Dog Tales, just wanted to let you know our mum is a flake too. Just posted our story. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Scooter said...

I have my flake post up

wags
Jazzi

Anonymous said...

Those are some nutty peeps that talk 'as' their dogs :O We can speak fur ourselves just fine thank you very much! ;)

Funny you should say...DROOL!...BACON! :D

Come on by fur some droolin and flaky fun ;D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Just Jess for now said...

My girl would never do that! ;)
Glacier

Bunk said...

Why would someone do that? I maintain my own blog, facebook, twitter, stumble upon and pintrest. I would never let my human do that for me!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We love bacon, but inside a cake or on top of a cupcake we might not like it too much. But it's always worth a try. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
World of Animals