Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Wedding Day to Frankie, Ruby & Penny

It's blog hop Saturday, but we can't think of anything besides the wedding of the century!  Of course, we're talking about Frankie, Ruby & Penny's upcoming nuptials - with bad girl Puddles officiating.  "What Puddles has joined together - let no dog get in the middle of" - or something like that.  Anyway, we're looking forward to the festivities and hope there's lot of cake!  Like this -




Here's to you - Frankie, Ruby & Penny!

Cheers!
The Road Dogs

9 comments:

3 doxies said...

I likes cake...go ahead and pours me a bottle of champagne...yes, I said a bottle. I'm nondenominational so I's can drink...hehehe!
Oh and a slice of cake but I want da bone too.

Preacher Puddles

Sharon said...

Wedding, huh? We choose to just live out of wedlock... Hee hee!

Jack N Jill

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Nommy!!! Peese...we's take some cakes and some of 'dat soda...hee hee!!!

Oh's tanks!! See yous at the festivities!!

Loves,
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

The Daily Pip said...

Cheers!! I would like to get my paws on that cake!

Your pal, Pip

the booker man said...

yeah! cheers to mr. and mrs. and mrs. frankie furter!!! that cake is way perfect like, too. i'll have a slice with lotsa frosting, pretty please! teehee!
*woof*
the booker man

♥ Sallie said...

The cake is yummy!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Delish Cake. Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Life With Dogs said...

Looks like I missed one hell of a bash - and the hangover. :)

Thor and Jack said...

That cake looks fabulous!!