Thursday, August 12, 2010

Interview with Max and Sadie

We met Max and Sadie and their mom at the campground in Virginia City, Montana.  Since they're a couple of traveling dogs, too, we thought it would be pawsome to introduce them to our blogging friends.  We gave them free reign, um, leash,  for this interview and asked them to tell us a little about themselves.  Their mom is a professional writer and has her own blog, too - we think they may have gotten a little help with some of the spelling :)  So, without further ado, we present the adorable Max and Sadie.


Max (left) and Sadie (right) keeping a vigilant eye on the outside world.


Max taking it easy.

Sadie in her favorite hiding spot.


Max:  Howdy fellow canines and human companion animals!  I'm Max, often referred to as "Maximum Dog" by mom. I love traveling in the RV, even if my pesky "sister" (she's not really related) Sadie is somewhat neurotic.

Sadie:  Am not! He just thinks he’s so superior!

Max: Anyway… We have lots of fun because all these new places smell amazing. I can tell who has been there and what they ate and lots of other things!

Sadie: Me, too!

Max:  Um, yeah, if you every stop your neurotic vigilance. Sadie doesn’t know the meaning of “relax”.

Sadie: I do, too! It’s when you flake out and let your sister do all the work of protecting the homestead.

Max: See what I mean? We have fun, though. We visited Virginia City, which smelled very old and I could have spent months reading the history in the layers of scents. I’m an educated animal but I do like to pursue my instincts by filling my nose and my head and my dreams with all the delicious odors. It’s like a movie for your nose!

Sadie: What’s a movie?
Max:  Mom says Sadie’s a blond.

Sadie: I’m white and brown! Mom never said that! What’s that mean? Oh, look, there’s a dog I can see from the window, be right back….

Max:  Blond. I’m telling you. Anyway, when we were in Virginia City, there were deer that would come through the camp in the early morning. They look like big brown dogs, but as soon as Sadie sees them she growls. Sheesh. Like that’s going to make a difference. They aren’t afraid.

Sadie: Protecting the homestead. All by myself.

Max:  . . . well. It’s been fun talking to you all, and I hope to see you on the road sometime. I love road trips and staying in my RV. See you soon!

Sadie: YOUR RV? MOOOoooooommmmmmm. . .

Road Dogs:  Max, Sadie, thanks so much for sharing with our readers.  Stay in touch and let us know when you go on the road again!

The Road Dogs

13 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

How nice that you meeted some udder traveling furrends! Furry nice intervoo. I is starting to think my sis (not related) Sydney be a blond...

Sharon said...

Very cute post!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love the first picture!! And I'm glad no one has asked to interveiew our crew--No telling what secrets they'd tell! :-))

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Geeee Whiz, Max and Sadie did a grrrreat job for their very furst time evers to post on a blog. Maybe they will get one of their own.. I'm thinkin' it would be quite...entertaining. hehehe

Unknown said...

Max and Sadie are so cute! Thanks for letting them introduce themselves to us on your blog~

How fun is that.....to be able to meet so many new furrends along da road!

MinnaK

mayziegal said...

Hi Sadie! Hi Max! It's ever so nice to meet you! You're both very much cute! I think it's good one of you is the guarder and one of you is the relaxer. That way you have all your bases covered!

I hope you have fun on all your new adventures! I wish we had a moving house.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How khool!

I'm wondering which of woo had more fun - the interviewer OR the interviewees?

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Merdie

Oscar said...

thank you for following my blog I love to make new friends, I like your blog To
From Oscar The jack Russell

3 doxies said...

Oh dat good interview Max and Sadie.
Hey, ya know...my mum is a blond too...glad you explained dis nows. Good to know dat her hairs make her stupid.
Happy traveling and stay safe.

Puddles

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Thanks for introducing us to your very interesting friends. It's a pretty good idea to interview doggies out on the road. Doggies are such interesting pawple, don't you think?

lotsa licks, Lola

Two Pitties in the City said...

It's great to hear about the other traveling dogs out there. It makes us hopeful we could do it with our dogs some day.

Those Elgin Pugs said...

We LOVE Max and Sadie!!! 'dey need 'dere own channel too!!!!

Fury cute Post!! It's fun to be outs on 'da roads again..hee hee.. we's like to sing..
and meet new furriends!!

Big Pug Hugs!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Max and Sadie are grreat and lots of funs too! Thanks for sharing dems with us.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae