Saturday, October 1, 2011

SAFETY WEEK 10/1 thru 10/7 - TRANSPORT STATION

Okay, okay, we know we're running behind schedule a bit, but please - no pushing and shoving, m'kay?  There are little pups that might get squished and we don't want the First Aid Tent overwhelmed before the first session!

We're so glad someone mentioned the kittehs!  We DIDN'T forget the kittehs, we just forgot that they might need their own transport that is, um, STRESS FREE, if you know what we mean :)  So here are a few CATS ONLY transports if you kittehs don't want to mix and mingle with the DOGS!  We know they're kinda OBVIOUS, but we didn't want any confusion about what was CATS ONLY. 










And we have a whole fleet of VW buses for anybody other than dogs or kittehs or anyone that wants a private ride -


or

Mini Coopers (Cooper made us edit this post to include them :)



So here's the drill:

We're gonna have transportation standing by 24/7 to get you to and from all the fun and educational events during SAFETY WEEK.  Check SARGE'S place for all the events and updates.  Then just come to our TRANSPORT STATION and hop on the ride going to the event you want to attend.  If you miss your ride to an event, we will have a couple of special shuttle rides available -



Here's a list of blogs hosting events and the corresponding scheduled transport to any event that blog is hosting.  You can choose a Bus or Hummer for each event or, in the case of Bucky's Fire Safety - we wrangled a REAL FIRE TRUCK for your transportation fun.














































WHEW!  This transport stuff isn't as easy as we thought.  Hope we covered everything and everybody.  Have a great SAFETY WEEK efurrybody!

The Road Dogs

16 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD OMD.... I want to ride on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM... Well, the Kitties prolly won't let me ride on THEIR busses.. butt I'd LOVE TO..

HECK... I just want to ride around and look at all the Blogville sites and maybe even wave my re-election signs out the window and and toss out VOTE FUR FRANKIE FUR MAYOR MILKBONES and stuffs..
OH... that might not be safe. Furget those two thingys. I'll just ride around and WAVE at everybuddy. Our RIDES are gonna be GRRRRRRRREAT!!!
You are the BESTEST!!!! THANKS
THANKS 87,000 THANKS

Scooter said...

Hey Road Dogs!
Woooooohoooooooo! You guys are so amazing! I absolutely love the cat trans options! My mom is going crazy and wants to know if she can have a joy-ride in the pink panther mobile! Something about her loving that song. Anyway, I'm holding out for a ride in that way-fun party bus!! Good thing there are so many events so everyone can ride in several of these! Grrrrreat stuff!
Hey Nurse Maggie Mae!
Wow, what a great post! I'm sure our peeps will all be buiding their kits right away. Thanks for the cool info and I can't wait to read more!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Berts Blog said...

Man, Oh Man, I just cant decide which bus I want, I love the yellow and red one but the Pink one is kinda fun lookin.

Oh no!!! WAIT!!!I wanna go on the fire engine,

Can I

Bert

Unknown said...

Those are a lot of inventive and creative cars, limos, buses, etc. that you have featured here. We are truly amazed:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Finn said...

AWESOME! You have a really nice fleet available there!! I want my own VW, please please please?!?!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Now dat's a lot of nice transportation dere. Can's you point mee in da direction of da one dat is all padded on da inside? Mee is known as da Blogville Klutz!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Everybuddy, we love all the transport but the little pink kitty car is soooo, well, exciting. Do you think two small pups would be allowed to ride with the kitties? You can ask our sister Penny. She knows what we are like. We loooove kitties. Have a great week. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Two French Bulldogs said...

let us in, let us in, let us in the pawrty bus
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Oh my I can hardly deside which one to ride in! They ALL look so comfy and FUN!

Woos, Tessa

houndstooth said...

You've got the coolest buses around! I need a pink one! I think they're all really cool, though.

Bunny

The Daily Pip said...

I am thinking I might like to ride with the kitties - that pink cat-mobile is just so cool!! Hopefully, they won't mind. I am a cat-loving dog after all.

Your pal, Pip

Unknown said...

I want to get on the pumpkin bus. Cool rides dudes. I'm ready to pawtee- oh safely that is
norwood

Berts Blog said...

FYI Yep, you got it right. That is our Sarge in the tin foil shoe print photo.

Cool info about your dad and the shepherds. What unit did he work with......

Bert

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Mommy said I gotta ride where ever we go with Weenie tagging along and I better not let him con somebody to let him drive. We would all end up at the medical tent with Maggir Mae if my little blind brother.

We'll take a ride the Zebra looking bus and the double decker wherever they're heading. Love the pike cat car. I look good in pink.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona & Weenie

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh My ... Cool Rides!!! LOVE it!!! Do you think I can do my Golden Zoomies on one of those rides? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

FiveSibesMom said...

Oh, wow, too many great choices! First, we wanted to ride on that stretch red Lamborghini, then Gibson liked the idea of the convertible pink bus (he likes the breeze!), Harley was in love with the stretch pink Hummer, the queen of the pack that she is; then the pups all wanted to ride on a different on - Wolf liked the zebra Hummer, Bandit wanted to chase one of the cats, and Chloe liked the pumpkin bus or the Pink Panther ride. Whew. It was tough keeping up with them all...finally, I managed to corral them all in the double-decker so we can ride together. What a great and fun post!!!